We can help protect your fabric and textile products to give them a easy-to-clean/self-cleaning effect, and make them highly water, oil, dirt, stain and organic material repellent.
Treated surfaces have a greatly reduces growth of bacteria, moss, mould, algae, lichen as well as bad smells.
Our nano-technology based fabric treatment product is a water based, environmentally friendly way to protect your high traffic areas.
Some examples of where you can use the product:
- Treat your couches and carpets to protect them against urine - ideal if you have pets or young children in the house
- Treat your tents and camping equipment to make them water repellent, and help keep mould away during storage
- Treat your share sales to prevent mould and lichen growth, and make them easier to keep clean
- Treat high traffic carpeted areas where there is an increased risk of soiling
- Treat your outdoor activity - hiking, snow and mountaineering - gear to reduce soiling, protect your expensive gear and make cleaning and keeping them clean much easier
- Treat the soft-top of your convertible car to keep water off, and keep it clean for longer with significantly reduced cleaning requirements
- Treat your fabric covered outdoor chairs to keep mould and lichen from growing on them
- Treat your hiking shoes to help keep mud and dirt off
- Treat your hunting or fishing gear to make cleaning up after much quicker and easier
- The product has also been successfully used to treat horse rugs to prevent them from getting soaked in the rain
Our textile treatment product works on the following materials:
- Acrylic and Natural Fibers
- Fabric, Textile, Tents and Awnings
- Yacht Sails, Boat Covers, Dodgers
- Textile Mountaineering, Outdoor and Snow Gear
- Soft-tops on cars
- Outdoor and indoor covered furniture
- Shows make of textile or leather suede
- Fabric hunting gear
- Fabric equestrian gear
- Horse rugs
The product is odour free and invisible, and will not change the appearance of the material.
It is water based, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Treating your fabrics means that you fabric will become water and dirt repelling, providing an easy to clean self-cleaning effect. This guards the treated surface against contamination from dirt, dust, and soiling by pollutants and atmospheric pollution.
Growth of mould, moss, algae, fungus and bacteria is significantly reduced on treated surfaces.
It does not form a coating around the fabric, which means that your fabric stays breathable and permeable to vapour.
Contact us for more information. You can buy the fabric treatment product and apply it yourself. Or, for larger applications, we can come to you and provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.
Book Your Free Fabric Treatment Assessment And Quote
Enter your details below, and we will call you back within the next 24 hours to set up your free assessment appointment.